Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello (Though I´m not new)

2 posters

Go down

Hello (Though I´m not new) Empty Hello (Though I´m not new)

Post  Zarkox Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:11 am

Just wanted to say Hello in the forums too Razz. I´m not new in the guild, I´ve been in LoTR for about...1 month or something like that but from now on I´ll start being active on forums. Well now to the introduction of myself then.

I´m 16 years old and I live in Sweden. I know that Zarko? means something on serbian but I can assure you, it´s just a coincidence, I just made up a name 2 years ago and I´ve had that name in all games since then so to you serbians out there, no I am not serbian. On my spare-time I love to play floorball, it´s like icehockey but indoors and I play in a team so I play 2 floorball games every weekend and I really enjoy it Very Happy I´m currently studying on high school right now and I´m not quite sure what I´m gonna be yet.
My WoW experience then...I´ve played WoW for almost 2 years now. I hold my money tight so I´ve never played on retail xD! I played on WoWCRAP (WowCrack) before MagicWoW and I was a member of Ashes Of Anduril (The best ally guild on WoWcrap, atleast they claimed they were and it was quite famous). I´ve played all classes so I know them very well, I had one of each class on WoWcrack so I know their abilities. On MagicWoW I got a mage, a shaman and a Death knight they can all switch gear and spec and they are full epic so I´m available for anything Smile.

That´s about it. I think LoTR is a really great guild and I will enjoy spending my time on WoW with you guys (sounded like a no-lifer now xD).
Take care guys and girls!

//Zarkox
Zarkox
Zarkox

Back to top Go down

Hello (Though I´m not new) Empty Re: Hello (Though I´m not new)

Post  Manmagic Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:22 pm

welcome to forums. We hope you find this Forum visit and all the other forum visits exciting and enlightening... since forums are the best way of communication, if you dont want to reveal your voice, or your breath smells really really BAD!!! Enjoy your stay,... at Lord of the Rings Forums. BB
Manmagic
Manmagic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum